The recruit757 Fab 30 #1 from 2018: Cox ATH Tayvion Robinson (Photo: Andy Hilton/recruit757)
We’ll start to unveil our Fab 30 football athletes by region this week
by Andy Hilton, recruit757
August is almost here and high school football season is just weeks away.
Starting this week, we’ll feature the top 30 football athletes, region-by-region, one day at a time.
In case you forgot, here’s a quick rundown of last year’s countdown, along with their ultimate college destinations.
recruit757 Fab 30
1. Tayvion Robinson, ATH, Cox – Virginia Tech
2. Cam’Ron Kelly, ATH, Oscar Smith – UNC
3. Sheridan Jones, DB/WR, Maury – Clemson
4. Ben Smiley, DT, Indian River – UVA
5. Tayvion Land, CB, Ocean Lakes – Liberty
recruit804 Fab 30
1. Brandon Smith, OLB, Louisa – Penn State
2. Hakeem Beamon, DE, Manchester – Penn State
3. Jalon Jones, QB, Henrico – Florida (transferring)
4. Brendon Clark, QB, Manchester – Notre Dame
5. Jahad Carter, WR, Henrico – Virginia Tech
recruitNoVA Fab 30
1. Devyn Ford, RB, North Stafford – Penn State
2. Jakai Moore, OT, Patriot – South Carolina
3. Ajavon Litchfield, DB, Episcopal – Notre Dame
4. Jordan Houston, RB, Flint Hill – NC State
5. Salim Turner-Muhammad, CB, Episcopal – Stanford
You can see the entire 2018 list for all three regions by clicking here.
The 2019 list is sure to be loaded with a ton of college ready talent. A lot of the best talent in the 2020 recruiting class is already committed, but we still have a few more big names to keep an eye on. We’ll not only identify the best of the best in each region, but we’ll also give you a quick insight on what to look for in each athlete’s senior season.
We’ll share the countdown on social media daily and of course you can read all about them, SUBSCRIPTION FREE on recruit757.com, recruit804.com and recruitNoVA.com!
– Andy Hilton